PLANET GPL-GSFP-C++ GPON OLT SFP Transceiver Class C++ 20km
PLANET GPON OLT SFP Quad (small form factor pluggable) Transceiver (GPL-GSFP) is specifically designed for high-performance integrated duplex data link over single mode optical fiber, and its single fiber bi-directional data links with symmetric 2.488Gbps Tx and 1.244Gbps Rx. It is compliant with ITU-T G.984.2 and hot pluggable.
The GPON OLT SFP Transceiver also supports SFP-DDM (digital diagnostic monitor) function that greatly helps network administrators to easily monitor real-time parameters of the SFP, such as optical output power, optical input power, temperature, laser bias current, and transceiver supply voltage.
GPL-GSFP-C++ - PLANET GPON OLT SFP Transceiver Class C++ 20km
GPON OLT SFP Transceiver (Class C++, Optical Power: 4.5dBm~10dBm, Download 2.5G/Upload 1.25G, TX: 1490nm, RX: 1310nm) -- 20km
The GPL-GSFP can be connected to PLANET GPL-8000’s GPON SFP interface. With that, the deployment distance can be extended up to 20 kilometers (single-mode, SC).
The GPL-GSFP is hot-pluggable and hot-swappable. You can plug in and pull out the transceiver to/from any GPON SFP port without having to power off the switch.
- Supports ITU-T G.984.2 GPON OLT C++application
- TX:1490nm, RX:1310nm
- Single SC (WDM) interface connector
- Single fiber bi-directional data links with symmetric 2.488Gbps Tx and 1.244Gbps Rx
- Distance up to 20km over 9/125µm fiber cable
- Plug and Play installation
- 2-wire interface for integrated digital diagnostic monitoring
- Receiver Reset, Signal Detect, RSSI function indication (RESET, RX_SD, RSSI)
- SFP package with SC/UPC receptacle optical interface
- Single +3.3V power supply
- 0 to 70 degrees C operating temperature
- RoHS6 compliance
|Wavelength||TX: 1490nm，RX: 1310nm|
|Operating Temperature||0~70 degrees C|