The RBwAPR-2nD is a compact weatherproof 2.4GHz wireless access point that also features a mini PCIe LTE card slot and LTE antennas. The wAP R LTE is powered by a 650MHz CPU and 64MB RAM and comes in a desktop case that can also be wall mounted. This device accepts power over Ethernet input, DC input and automotive connector input for on-the-go applications in cars or busses.
wAP R is powered by RouterOS, a full-featured routing operating system with features such as dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration, monitoring, and more. This device comes with a Level 4 license.
4G LTE wireless card, RP-SMA cables and UFL connectors NOT included with this product unless selected with the drop down menus below.
- MikroTik ACGPSA (GPS antenna) requires (1) RP-SMA to UFL cable
- MikroTik mANT-LTE (LTE antenna) requires (2) RP-SMA to UFL and (2) flex-guide cables
MikroTik RBwAPR-2nD Features:
- Connectivity: Dual Chain 802.11b/g/n
- WiFi Antenna: 2dBi
- Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet port
- Power Input: 9-30V passive power over Ethernet
- Max Power Consumption: 8W
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 60C
- Dimensions: 185 x 85 x 30mm
- Device Features
- Outdoor, Wall Mountable, POE Passive (24V)
- Device Type
- Wireless Access Point
- Wireless System
- Ethernet Ports