The RB912R-2nD-LTm is a compact waterproof wireless access point with a mini PCIe slot and integrated LTE antennas. This device is powered by a 650MHz CPU and 64MB RAM and features (2) SIM card slots, (1) 10/100 Ethernet port, (1) RS232 Serial port, and (1) microUSB type AB port. The LtAP mini enclosure is wall mountable accepts DC and microUSB power input or power over Ethernet.
LtAP mini is powered by RouterOS, a full-featured routing operating system with features such as dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration, monitoring, and more. This product comes with a Level 4 RouterOS license.
4G LTE wireless card, RP-SMA cables and UFL connectors NOT included with this product unless selected with the drop down menus below.
- MikroTik ACGPSA (GPS antenna) requires (1) RP-SMA to UFL cable
- MikroTik mANT-LTE (LTE antenna) requires (2) RP-SMA to UFL and (2) flex-guide cables
MikroTik LtAP mini Features:
- QCA9531 650MHz CPU
- (1) 10/100 Ethernet ports
- (2) mini SIM slots
- (1) mini PCIe LTE card slot
- (1) RS212 port (shared with GPS port)
- Integrated 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n dual chain wireless
- WiFi Antenna Gain 1.5dBi; LTE Antenna Gain 3.5dBi (with UFL connector)
- Supported Power Input: 8~30V DC, 5V microUSB, 24V passive POE, 802.3af/at POE
- Operating System: RouterOS License Level 4
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 70C
- Dimensions: 139 x 77 x 28.5mm
- Device Type
- Wireless Access Point
- Device Features
- Wall Mountable, Outdoor
- Wireless System
- Ethernet Ports