Quectel EP06-E LTE-A Cat 6 mPCIe Module 4G IoT M2M-optimizedQuectel
The EP06-E is an LTE-A category 6 module in a standard PCI Express® Mini Card form factor measuring 30.0mm × 50.95mm × 3.95mm, which meets the 3GPP Release 11 standard. The module can perform data communication in a plurality of network modes including LTE-FDD, LTE-TDD, DC-HSDPA, HSPA+, HSDPA, HSUPA and WCDMA. The EP06-E is optimized for use in EMEA, APAC and Brazil.
The EP06-E delivers maximum downlink rates of 300Mbps and uplink rates of 50Mbps under LTE, and multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability. The module also supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo and QZSS), and the optional multi-constellation GNSS receiver greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and dependable positioning.
A wide range of internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and functionalities (such as USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, and Android) allow the module to serve a wide range of IoT applications including industrial routers, home gateways, set top boxes, industrial PDAs, rugged tablet PCs, and digital signage.
Quectel EP06-E Features:
- LTE Cat 6 module with Mini PCIe form factor, optimized for M2M and IoT applications
- Support LTE-A carrier aggregation
- Worldwide LTE-A and UMTS/HSPA(+) coverage
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- Feature refinements: supports DFOTA and DTMF
- Adopting MIMO technology which meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
EP06-E - Quectel LTE-A Cat 6 mPCIe Module 4G IoT M2M-optimized
- LTE-A category 6 module
- 30.0mm × 50.95mm × 3.95mm
- Max. 300Mbps downlink / 50Mbps uplink under LTE
- Mini PCIe form factor
- Extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
|2 × CA:||B1+B1/B5/B8/B20/B28;|
|B20+B32; B38+B38; B40+B40; B41+B41|
|GNSS:||GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou (Compass)/Galileo/QZSS (Optional)|
- Device Type
- Wireless Card
- Wireless System
- 4G Mobile