EDGECORE 48-Port 802.at PoE + 2-Port 10G SFP + 1 Dual Port 10G Slot Gigabit Switch
The ECS4510-52P is a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet switch featuring 52 ports; with 48 x GE PoE + and 2 10G SFP + ports, and one dual port 10G expansion slot. ECS4510-52P is a managed Layer 2+ switch with 176 Gbps switching capacity, has with 1 x RJ45 console port, 1 x USB type A port storage, RPU connector and Stack up to 4 units. PoE The Budget max is. 780W
ECS4510-52P is a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet switch featuring 52 ports; with 48 x GE PoE + and 2 10G SFP + ports, and one dual port 10G expansion slot. ECS4510-52P is a managed Layer 2+ switch with 176 Gbps switching capacity, has with 1 x RJ45 console port, 1 x USB type A port storage, RPU connector and Stack up to 4 units. PoE The Budget max is. 780W
The Edgecore ECS4510 series includes high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2+ switches featuring 28 or 52 ports; 24/48 10/100 / 1000BASE-T ports, two 10G SFP + ports, and one 10G expansion slot for a dual-port module. The switch is ideal for high-performance server Aggregations, dry as enterprise data centers, where it can connect high-end or network-attached file servers through fiber ports. It can also deployed as a backbone upgrade, or to provide your Gigabit-to-the-desktop for power users. This switch is packed with features and is a cost-effective solution That brings continuous availability, enhanced security, and advanced QoS to the network edge, while Maintaining simplicity of management.
|Switch Type||Fixed Port|
|Routing / Switching||Layer 2 plus|
|Predominant Port Type||Gigabit Copper
10 Gigabit Fiber
- Performance and Scalability with 176 Gbps switching capacity
- Continuous Availability - IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching.
- Comprehensive QoS - Traffic is prioritized According to 802.1p and DSCP, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) and strict priority the ensure differential prioritization of packet flows and avoid congestion of ingress and egress queues.
- Support Three Color Marker and Policing, Including 1.Single rate: Committed Information Rate (CIR) 2.Two rate: CIR + Peak Information Rate (PIR) Traffic Policing.
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits, IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, DHCP snooping, IP Source Guard, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Private VLANs (traffic segmentation per port), DAI (Dynamic ARP Inspection) Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL / HTTPS) providing secure network management.
- Hardware Stacking
- Simple Management with an idustry-standard command-line interface CLI ()
- Features Layer 3 IPv4 Static Route and RIP
Div Tables are a great way to layout website sections on the page! Make sure you bookmark this useful free online tool!
- Device Type
- Network Switch
Power Over Ethernet
- Device Features
- POE Ports
- SFP+ Ports
- Power Over Ethernet
- 48V 15W 802.3af
48V 30W 802.3at
- Ethernet Ports