BEXO BG+Q100SM 100GBASE-CWDM4 qsfp28 2km 1270-1330nm lc smf transceiver
BG+Q100SM QSFP28 transceiver module is designed for use in 100 Gigabit Ethernet links on up to 2KM of single mode fiber. It is compliant with the 1000GBASE CWDM4 MSA standard. The module converts 4 inputs channels (ch) pf 25Gb/s electrical data to 4 CWDM optical signals and multiplexes them into a single channel for 100Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely, on the receiver side the module optically de-multiplexes a 100Gb/s input into 4 CWDM channels signals, and converts them to 4 channel output electrical data.
The central wavelengths of the 4 CWDM channels are 1271, 1291, 1311 and 1331 nm as members of the CWD wavelength grid defined in ITU-T G.694.2. It contains a duplex LC connector for the optical interface and a 38-pin connector for the electrical interface. To minimize the optical dispersion in the long-haul system, single-mode fiber (SMF) has to be applied in this module. Host GEC is required to support up to 2 KM fiber transmission.
The product is designed with form factor optical/electrical connection and digital diagnostic interface according to the QSFP28 Multi-Source Agreement (MSA). It has been designed to meet the harshest external operating conditions including temperature, humidity and EMI interference.
BG+Q100SM - BEXO 100GBASE-CWDM4 QSFP28 2KM 1270-1330nm LC SMF Transceiver
- Supports 103.1Gb/s, each lane bit rate 25.78Gb/s
- Up to 2Km transmission on single mode fiber (SMF) with FEC
- LAN WDM DFB laser and PIN receiver
- 12C interface with integrated Digital Diagnostic monitoring
- QSFP28 MSA package with duplex LC connector
- Single +3.3V power supply
- 4 CWDM lanes MUX/DEMUX design
- 100G CWDM4 MSA Technical Spec Rev1.1
- Maximum power consumption 3.5W
- Operating case temperature: 0 to +70 °C
- Complies with EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS 6/6)
- Data Center Interconnect
- 100G Ethernet
- Infiniband QDR and DDR interconnects
- Enterprise networking
- Yes, 100G QSFP28