High performance and cost effective hot-pluggable copper SFP module for 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet and 1G Fiber Channel application. It is fully comply with the SFP Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA), IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3ab, which can be used on the MSA standard SFP ports of networking equipment.
The Copper SFP module supporting 1000Mbps data rate up to 100 meters reach over unshielded twisted-pair category 5 cables. All four pairs in the cable are used with symbol rate at 250Mbps on each pair. The 10/100/1000 BASE-T physical layer IC (PHY) can be accessed via I2C, allowing access to all PHY settings and features.
BG-1G - BEXO 1G SFP copper 1000M/RJ45 port 100m Transceiver
• Support up to 1000Mb/s data links
• Compliant with SFP MSA standard
• Compliant with IEEE 802.3z
• Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
• Single 3.3V power supply
• The compact RJ-45 connector assembly
• Low power dissipation
• Metal enclosure provides lower EMI
• ROHS compliant and Lead-Free
• 10/100/1000 BASE-T operation in host systems with SGMII interface
- Yes, 1G SFP