RB2011UiAS-RM MikroTik RouterBOARD 2011UAS
The RB2011UiAS-RM from MikroTik is a low-cost multi-port device in the 2011UAS series powered by a 600MHz Atheros processor with 128MB RAM. Designed for indoor use, the RB2011UiAS-RM comes with a power supply in a 1U rackmount case and features (5) Gigabit Ethernet ports with power over Ethernet on Port 10, (5) Gigabit Ethernet ports, (1) RJ45 port, (1) microUSB port, (1) SFP port (transceiver not included), and a touchscreen LCD panel for easy configuration.
The RouterBOARD series is powered by RouterOS, a full-featured routing operating system with features such as dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration, monitoring, and more. This product comes with a Level 5 RouterOS license.
- For homes and FTTx installations
- 5xGigabit, 5x100Mbit, USB
- No moving parts
- CPU: Atheros AR9344 600MHz
- Memory: 128MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
- Ethernet: Five (5) 10/100 Mbit Fast Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X, Five (5) Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
- Expansion: SFP port
- Extras: Reset button, Reset jumper
- LEDs: Power, User, Ethernet Activity
- Power Options: Jack 8-28V DC; PoE: 8-28V DC on Ether 1
- Dimensions: 214mm x 86mm
- Weight: 146g
- Consumption: 15W Max.
- OS: MikroTik RouterOS, Level 5 license
- (1) RB2011UAS
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Rackmount Enclosure
- Device Features
- POE Passive (24V), Rack Mountable, Complete With Case
- Yes, 1G SFP