The UniFi UVP VoIP/SIP Phone from Ubiquiti Networks is an enterprise desktop smartphone solution with a brilliant, high-definition touchscreen color display designed for modern communication, organisation, and productivity. Built on Android and integrated into Ubiquiti's UniFi Enterprise System, this Ubiquiti UniFi UVP VoIP Phone is the next-generation standard for corporate communications. Such ease of use makes this VoIP Phones ideal for quick deployment in small businesses, corporate locations, schools, and hotels.
You need to use a standard Ethernet cable to connect and power the Ubiquiti UniFi UVP VoIP Phone with a UniFi Switch (or any other 802.3af compliant switch). UVP VoiP Phone is designed to integrate with the UniFi Controller and UniFi Security Gateway, so the phone is automatically provisioned for fast deployment.
Easy Integration with an IP PBX
Ubiquiti’s proprietary SDN software, the UniFi Controller, readily integrates with a scalable PBX system for management of features such as call logging, auto-attendant, voicemail, and mass configuration. The UniFi Controller software is bundled with the Ubiquiti UniFi UVP VoIP Phone at no extra charge – no separate software, licensing, or support fee.
The Ubiquiti UniFi UVP VoIP Phone features a sleek and elegant industrial design with a 5''; High-Definition, Multi-Touch Color Display. Navigating around the Ubiquiti UniFi UVP VoIP Phone is done by using the touchscreen display.
- High quality and stylish SIP/VoIP desktop phone, powered by a 802.3af compliant PoE switch.
- Includes SIP support and automatic provisioning to create an enterprise-class telephony infrastructure.
- The handset design features a comfortable, soft-touch grip and a conveniently located Mute button.
- High quality audio provides excellent sound quality for an exceptional audio calling experience.
- Full range of Android apps to provide a seamless user experience to enhance work productivity.
- 5-inch, high-definition, multi-touch color display designed for ease of use and quick navigation.
- Two (2) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 1x PoE input port, 1x network bridging port.
- One (1) Headset Jack, 3.5 mm jack for an optional wired stereo and microphone headset.
- Plug and Play Installation
- Powered by Android
- VoIP Features
- Android Apps, PoE Powered, Touch Screen