• Professional Solar and Wireless Weather Station with WiFi and Data Logging
• Indoor and outdoor Temp and Humidity
• Wind Speed and Direction, Rainfall, Solar Intensity
• Automatic Uploads to Weather Underground and Weather Cloud
• Barometric Pressure and Weather Forecasting
• No Assembly Required – Easy setup
• 16 sec data update, instantaneous average, and peak
• Inside and Outside Temp and Humidity
• Solar Insolation and UV Index Measurement
• Wind Speed and Direction Including Average and Gust
• Wind Chill and Dew Point Temp Display
• Barometric Pressure with last 12hr history, Weather Forecast
• Rain Gauge with Last Hour, Day, Week, Month or Total
• Built-in Data Logging for 3552 Readings: Unlimited with PC
• Settable Alarms and Resettable Min/Max History
• User Programmable Calibration
• Up to 330 Ft (100m) Wireless Range Between Transmitter and Base Station
• Solar Powered Outdoor Transmitter
• Free WeatherSmart WiFi Windows Software
• Weather Tracking and Forecasting
• Solar Insolation Site Survey
• Wind Turbine Site Survey
• Remote Temp / Humidity Monitoring
The ProWeatherStation is a high-performance wireless data logging weather station with advanced sensor technology resulting in good accuracy at a low cost. It provides instant and historical data on Inside and Outside Temp and Humidity, Wind Speed (average and gust), Wind Direction, Solar Intensity and UV Index, Barometric Pressure and Rainfall.
The backlit base station logs 3552 data points with adjustable sample interval. Data can be downloaded and archived to a computer thru WiFi and the included WeatherSmart WiFi software. The base station also allows automatic upload of data to Weather Underground and Weather Cloud via WiFi with no PC necessary.
A WiFi enabled IOS or Android device is required for initial WiFi setup.
To use the WiFi feature, the Base Station must be powered with the included 5V power adapter but can also be powered by 3 AA Batteries (Not Included) if WiFi isn't needed. The transmitter/sensor array is solar powered and requires 2 AA batteries (included) for backup power.
Included are Ubolt brackets for mounting to a 1-2” pole (pole not included)
- Yes, WiFi Ready