The TP-SW4G-2SFP Power over Ethernet (PoE) 6 port Gigabit switch offered by Tycon® is a fully automatic high speed Layer 2+ Ethernet manageable switches. The 6 port model has 4 PoE + 2 SFP ports. The PoE ports are Mode A (pins 1,2,3,6) type and are manageable via the user interface. They can be set to PoE, PoE+ or OFF. Default is PoE+.
The switch features security protocols like SSH and SSL for secure access of the switch command interface. The interface can be accessed via the serial console port or any of the Ethernet ports. The command interface can be controlled via web browser, command line interface(CLI), TELNET, SSH or SNMP.
With L2+ features, the switches provide better manageability, security, QOS features and performance. VLAN, Port Mirroring, Port Isolation, IGMP Snooping, DHCP Snooping, LLDP, ARP Inspection, Storm Control, IP Source Guard, Access Control Lists, PoE+ management are just some of the features available with this Industrial PoE Switch.
Spanning Tree, Jumbo Frames, Cable diagnostics, Ring Topology are also supported.
The switches are compliant with 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet task force specs. The switch automatically powers down the port Ethernet drivers when a link is not active. Active mode is resumed without loss of any packets when the switch detects the link is active. The switches also automatically adjust the signal strength depending on cable length to save power.
Thi switch can be powered by 12VDC to 36VDC if no PoE output is required or powered from 48VDC to 57VDC if PoE is required.
The units are compatible with Category 5 or higher Ethernet cables with network distances up to 100m. The optical range for fiber ports is up to 20km. The RJ45 connectors are shielded and grounded to the case. The units have surge protection on all ports and are conformal coated for moisture protection. They have a wide operating temperature range for outdoor and industrial applications.
TP-SW4G-2SFP - TYCON Managed Industrial 6 Port PoE+ Switch
• Industrial Strength (-40C to +80C Operating Temperature)
• 4 PoE+ and 2 fiber (SFP) Ports
• 10/100/1000 Gigabit Compatible
• Manageable via Console Port or IP
• Surge Protected Voltage and Ethernet Inputs
• Integrated DIN Rail Mount
• Outdoor Network Installations
• Cameras and Wireless Radios
• Factory networks
4 Ports 802.3af/at, PoE+ (30W) Mode A
2 SFP/LC Fiber Ports
1 Console Port
• Transmission Speed: 1000 Mbps (Gigabit) / 100 Mbps /10 Mbps Auto-negotiation
• Connections: Shielded RJ45, Shielded SFP/LC, Grounded to Case
• Power Input: Vin 48VDC to 57VDC on Wire Terminal (Max wire size 12AWG)
Note: The switch will run on 12V to 36V if no PoE function is needed. For PoE function, the input voltage needs to be at least 48VDC.
• Self Consumption: < 5 watts typica
• LED's: System Power: Blue; Ethernet Link: Amber; PoE: Green; Fiber: Green
• PoE Protections: Over Voltage, Over Current, Short Circuit
• Surge Protection: 2kv on Ethernet Ports, 4kv on Power Input
• Management Methods: WEB, CLI, TELNET, SSH, SNMP
• Management Functions: VLAN based on port, VLAN based on 802.1Q, Mirroring, Port Isolation, IGMP
&nbps; Snooping, DHCP Snooping, LLDP, POE+ Management, IP Protection, ARP Inspection and Access Control List, NTP, etc
• Network Protocols and Standards:
IEEE 802.3i 10BASET, 802.3u 100BASET, 802.3z 1000BASET
802.3x Flow Control
802.3ab Gigabit Media Independent Interface (GMII)
802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
802.3af /at (PoE)
IEEE G.8032 Ethernet ring protection (<50ms)
(STP) 802.1d, (RSTP) 802.1w
• VLANS: Supports up to 4K VLANs simultaneously (out of 4096 VLAN IDs); Port-based VLAN; 802.1Q tag-based VLAN
• IGMP v1/v2 snooping: IGMP limits bandwidth-intensive multicast traffic to only the requesters; supports1024 multicast groups (source specific
multicasting is not supported)
• Network Protections: Port Aggregation, Port Rate Limitation, Broadcast Storm Restraint
• Jumbo Frame Support: 9.6K
• Bandwidth: 192Gbps (non-blocking)
• Switching Capacity: 14.88 mpps @ 64 byte packets
• Packet Forwarding Rate: 14.88 mpps @ 64byte packets
• Forwarding Mode: Save and forwarding, link-speed forwarding ( Frame Size Range:64~1536)
• Address Table: 8K MAC, self-learning
• Operating Temp: -40 to +80°C (-40 to 176°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% (non condensing)
• Storage Temperature: -40 to +85°C (-40 to +185°F)
• MTBF: 539,608 hours
• Certifications: CE, CE/LVD, FCC, RoHS
• Dimensions: 165*148*54(mm) (6.5 x 5.8 x 2.1”)
• Weight: 0.9kg (2lb)
• Warranty: 5 Years