Convenient and Reliable Power System
To facilitate the 802.3bt PoE++ usage with commonly used 24~56V DC power input for transportation and industrial-level applications, the IPOE-175 adopts 24~56VDC to 54V power boost technology to solve power source issue but does not require special power supplies. Its wide-ranging voltages design is suitable for worldwide operability with high availability applications requiring dual or backup power inputs.
The IPOE-175 provides ±8KV DC for Ethernet ESD protection and ±6KV surge immunity to improve product stability and protects users' networks, making sure the flow of operation does not fluctuate.
Making Network Easier and More Reliable
The IPOE-175 can deliver 60-watt 54V DC power over Cat.5/5e/6 Ethernet cables which allow data and power to transmit simultaneously through the cable between the Injector (IPOE-175) and PoE PD or PoE++ Splitter (IPOE-173S). The maximum distance between the Injector and Splitter is 100 meters. As the IPOE-175 is also backward compatible with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ PD or PoE Splitter, the system administrator only has to use one single RJ45 Ethernet cable to carry both power and data to another device. It would make the network deployment easier and more reliable.
- Two 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit RJ45 ports
- 1-port Data + Power output
- 1-port Data input
- One 2-pin terminal block for power input. (Power Range: 24 ~ 56V DC)
Power over Ethernet
- 1-port data + power output
- Complies with IEEE 802.3bt Power over Ethernet plus plus PSE
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ powered devices
- Provides DC 56V power over RJ45 Ethernet cable to device with Ethernet port
- Supports total PoE budget up to 60 watts for PoE output port
- Auto detects powered device (PD)
- Remote power feeding up to 100m
Industrial Case and Installation
- IP67-rated aluminum case
- LED indicators for power LED and PoE-in-use
- Wall-mount design
- Supports 6KV DC Ethernet ESD protection
- -40 to 75 degrees C operating temperature
- Plug and Play installation