AirMax Omni 5.4-5.85GHz 13dbi Omni-directional Antenna AMO-5G13
AirMax Omni is a Carrier Class 2x2 Dual Polarity MIMO omni-directional antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with Rocket M radios (Rocket M sold separately, please choose from the dropdown list if required). Rocket M combines the “brains” in one robust unit; just pair Rocket M with AirMax Omni
to create powerful 360deg omnidirectional base station. The best cleints for short distance links are Nanostations M5
and Nanostations Loco M5
Features of AMO-5G-13 antenna:
- Frequency Range: 5.4-5.85 GHz Gain: 13 dBi
- Elevation Beamwidth: 7 deg
- Max VSWR: 1.7:1
- Electrical Downtilt: 2 deg
- Dimensions** (l x w x h):834x158x98 mm
- Weight**: 0.83 kg
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- Wind Loading: 28 lb @ 100 mph
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB min
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal pole mount, Rocket M bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers included to utilize AirMax Technology.
Unlike standard WiFi protocol (CDMA), Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) AirMax protocol allows each client to send & receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions & maximizes air time efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class. Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access. Scalability High capacity and scalability. Long Distance Capable of high speed Carrier Class links Latency Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
- Airmax Omni Antenna
- Weatherproof RF cables
- Rocket M Mount
- Universal Pole Mount
Datasheet of the MiMo omnidirectional antenna.