The LHG 5 Medium Range Light Head Grid LHG-5nD from MikroTik is a powerful and cost-efficient long range 5GHz wireless dish. With an integrated dual polarisation 24dBi antenna, it is perfect for point-to-point use or as a CPE at longer distances. The grid design ensures protection against wind and that the antenna element is built into the wireless unit means no loss over cables.
Note: This listing is for (2) LHG 5 units which will create a fast, medium distance wireless connection between two nodes up to 5km. Line of sight is required.
LHG-5nD: 5GHz CPE/P2P with integrated 24.5dBi antenna
PtP link made out of two LHG-5nD units, which will create medium distance (up to 5km) wireless connection between two nodes. LOS is required. NV2 will be used as the wireless protocol. Expect fast wireless link.
The Light Head Grid (LHG) is a compact and light 5GHz 802.11 a/n wireless device with an integrated dual polarization 24.5 dBi grid antenna at a revolutionary price. It is perfect for point to point links or for use as a CPE at longer distances and supports Nv2 TDMA protocol.
The grid design ensures protection against wind, and the fact that the antenna element is built into the wireless unit means no loss on cables.
Specifications of LHG-5nD:
- CPU nominal frequency: 600 MHz
- Size of RAM: 64 MB
- Storage type: Flash
- Storage size: 16 MB
- 10/100 Ethernet ports 1
- Wireless: Built-in 5 GHz 802.11a/n, dual-chain
- Wireless chip model: AR9344
- Operating frequency:5150 - 5875 MHz
- Antenna gain: 24.5 +/- 0.5 dBi
- Antenna beam width: 7°
- PoE in: Yes
- Supported input voltage:11 V - 30 V (passive PoE)
- Wind Survivability: 205 km/h
- Wind Loading: 186N @ 205 km/h
- Cross polar:15 dBi
- Port to port isolation: 20 dB
- Front to back ratio: 25 dB
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- ETSI specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions:Ã˜ 391 x 222 mm; package 450 x 450 x 145 mm
- Weight Unit: 560 g; package: 1.98 kg
- Max. Power consumption: 6 W
- Device Type
- PTP/PTMP Radio
- Wireless System