The UniFi UC-CK Cloud Key is an integrated computer and software controller minus the bulk. It features a quad-core processor with 1GB RAM, operating the latest version of the UniFi Controller with built-in hybrid cloud technology. The UniFi Cloud Key is fully capable of configuring and managing dozens of UniFi devices in your deployment. Replacing a dedicated server or computer, the UniFi Cloud Key is an ultra-low energy solution with virtually no footprint.
Add, provision, configure, monitor, and manage all of your UniFi devices, whether in one or thousands of private networks, all from a central control plane. Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Cloud Key is a powerful solution for managing your UniFi networks across the campus or across the globe. The Ubiquiti hybrid cloud configuration provides a secure, private SSO (Single Sign-On) to access all of your UniFi deployments from anywhere in the world. With the Ubiquiti hybrid cloud, a third-party hosted cloud service is not required, so all of your personal data and network information remains local and secure - the way it should be.
Incredible, controllable, agile scalability
Add, provision, configure, monitor, and manage all of your UniFi devices, whether in one or thousands of private networks – all from a central control plane. Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the Ubiquiti UniFi Hybrid Cloud Device Managemet Keyy is a powerful solution for managing your UniFi networks across the campus or across the globe. Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software allows admins to configure and monitor UniFi devices using a graphical user interface. There is no separate software, licensing, hosting, or support fee.
A UniFi Cloud Key installed at each deployment site provides an always-on, private UniFi cloud service. Every site is accessible through its assigned secure SSO. Each UniFi Cloud Key is independent with its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts. Redesigned to be more intuitive and easier to navigate, the new UI raises the bar for enterprise network management efficiency. Important network details are logically organized for a simplified, yet powerful, interface.
A comprehensive overview of your network health is readily available in the new dashboard. Monitor your network’s vitals and make on-the-fly adjustments as needed. The UniFi Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple LAN and WLAN groups and assign them to the respective UniFi devices.
- Fully integrated, stand-alone UniFi Controller hardware.
- Features a quad-core processor with 1 GB RAM.
- Operating on the latest version of the UniFi Controller.
- Has built-in hybrid cloud technology.
- Capable of configuring and managing dozens of UniFi devices.
- Ultra-low energy solution with virtually no footprint.
- Provides secure, private SSO (Single Sign-On) to access all of your UniFi
- Secure and efficient
WiFi Management Features:
- RF monitoring and device mapping.
- Detailed RF performance analysis.
- Band steering support.
- Guest portal/hotspot support.
- Guideline: Cloud Key is designed to support up to 24 UAPs, 1 USG and 1 USW (total per Cloud Key), or ~30 UAPs (total). Those numbers may vary some depending on use/clients.