The RBwAPR-2nD&R11e-LTE is a compact weatherproof 2.4GHz wireless access point with a 4G modem that supports 2G, 3G and LTE Cat 4 connectivity. The wAP LTE kit is powered by a 650MHz CPU and 64MB RAM and comes with a desktop stand but can also be wall mounted. This device accepts power over Ethernet input, DC input and automotive connector input for on-the-go applications in cars or busses.
wAP LTE kit is powered by RouterOS, a full-featured routing operating system with features such as dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration, monitoring, and more. This device comes with a Level 4 license.
MikroTik R11e LTE Connectivity:
- 2G Wireless: Class 12
- 3G Wireless: R7 (21 Mbps down; 5.76 Mbps up)
- LTE FDD: 800/900/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz
- LTE TDD: 2300/2600 MHz
Additional external antennas, RP-SMA cables and UFL connectors NOT included with this product unless selected with the drop down menus below.
- MikroTik ACGPSA (GPS antenna) requires (1) RP-SMA to UFL cable
- MikroTik mANT-LTE (LTE antenna) requires (2) RP-SMA to UFL and (2) flex-guide cables
MikroTik RBwAPR-2nD&R11e-LTE Features:
- Connectivity: Dual Chain 802.11b/g/n
- WiFi Antenna: 2dBi
- Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet port
- Power Input: 9-30V passive power over Ethernet
- Max Power Consumption: 8W
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 60C
- Dimensions: 185 x 85 x 30mm
- Device Features
- Outdoor, POE Passive (24V), Wall Mountable
- Device Type
- Wireless Access Point
- Wireless System
- Ethernet Ports