RB493AH Mikrotik RouterBoard 493AH RB/493AH
Mikrotik RouterBoard 493AH RB/493AH switch Atheros 680MHz 9 ethernet ports and 3 mPCI slots RouterOS v4 Level5 license - The RB493AH has nine 100Mbit ethernet ports, three miniPCI slots, and a switch chip, so the ethernet ports of your choice can be grouped together to make it act as a switch.
RB493AH Mikrotik RouterBoard 493 RB/493
Mikrotik RouterBoard 493 RB/493 switch Atheros 300MHz 9 ethernet ports and 3 mPCI slots RouterOS v4 Level4 license - The RB493 has nine 100Mbit ethernet ports, three miniPCI slots, and a switch chip, so the ethernet ports of your choice can be grouped together to make it act as a switch.
Assembled Mikrotik Routerboard RB493 comes complete with case and power supply and makes a fantastic 9 port 10/100 layer 3 switch and/or router. Fully managed with SPI firewall and vpn support. All ethernet ports are fully independent and support 802.1q vlans, and advanced routing protocols including RIPv2 and OSPF. Management from GUI or CLI with access through web, telnet, or ssh.
This powerful Linux based device makes an excellent switch/router/firewall device for a SOHO environment. The RB/493 is capable of routing 16250 pps (1500 byte packets). Includes a switching DC power supply. Can also be powered on eth1 by passive POE from 10 to 28 vdc (midspan device - power on unused pairs).
The heart of this device is a high performance Atheros AR7130 CPU and it features 64MB of built in RAM.
RB493 includes RouterOS - the operating system, which will turn this powerful system into a highly sophisticated router, firewall or hotspot system.
Features of RB493AH :
- CPU: Atheros AR7130 300MHz
- Memory: 64MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
- Boot loader: RouterBOOT
- Ethernet: Nine 10/100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
- miniPCI: Three miniPCI slots
- Extras: Reset switch, Beeper
- Serial port: One DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial port
- LEDs: Power, NAND activity, 5 user LEDs
- Power options: Power over Ethernet: 10..28V DC (except power over datalines). Power jack: 10..28V DC
- Dimensions: 105mm x 160mm, 189 grams
- Power consumption: ~3W without extension cards, maximum – 16 W
- Operating System: MikroTik RouterOS v4, Level4 license
- Module Support
- Ethernet Ports